What do you say to host a baby shower?
Create a list of words that remind you of babies: booties, rattles, bows, kittens, puppies, soft, sweet, angelic, cherubic, and angel. From the list of words, come up with a unique theme. An angel theme, a baby animal theme, or the traditional booties and rattles all say baby.
Who speaks at a baby shower?
There are no hard and fast rules about who can give a baby shower toast, but typically it’s either the hostess, the mom-to-be, or close family members. Choose one person to give a toast at the shower or designate times throughout the event for different people to say toasts.
What should I say at my daughters baby shower?
Baby Shower Congratulations Messages
- So many happy and wonder-filled times ahead for you… congratulations!
- Hip, hip, hurrah! You two are going to make such amazing parents.
- Ahhh! …
- Here’s to smiles, laughter, patience, and joy. …
- Congratulations! …
- Congratulations on making a miracle! …
- Congrats and hats off to you two.
What do you write on a baby shower invitation on Facebook?
Additional Baby Celebration Wording
- “Twinkle Twinkle, it’s a sprinkle!”
- “With a baby on the way, join us for our baby sprinkle.”
- “Come sprinkle our baby with love.”
- “Come join ____ and ____ for a baby sprinkle.”
- “Come attend our baby sprinkle, where we will celebrate our coming baby.”
What do you write in a baby shower card funny?
Funny Baby Shower Messages
- “You can’t drink yet, so I’ll raise two glasses to you and your new bundle of joy.”
- “So happy you’re having a baby. …
- “Having a baby means you’ll finally get excited when your in-laws come over.”
- “May your bundle of joy bring more than just sleepless nights.”
What does a hostess do at a baby shower?
As host, you’ll be busy keeping an eye on the food and mingling with guests. Assign the gift-list job beforehand to a friend or family member of the mom-to-be. They’ll jump into action when the time comes, and you’ll remain free to be an “I’ve got everything handled” party host.
What is the first thing you do at a baby shower?
A baby shower usually lasts 2-3 hours. Budget about 30-45 minutes at the beginning for guests to arrive, nibble on some food, and mingle with one another before the games / entertainment begin. Spend the next 30-45 minutes playing games. And the rest of the time having cake and opening gifts.
Does baby shower hostess give gift?
Giving the host a gift isn’t required, but it is a nice gesture and the host would appreciate it. … Whether you opt for buying a host gift or not, always write the host a thank you note and let them know how much you appreciate them and the shower they threw for you.