How do I change MySQLi to MySQL in cPanel?
install mysqli on cPanel/WHM using EasyApache
- Login to WHM as ‘root’ user.
- Either search for “EasyApache” or go to Software > EasyApache.
- Scroll down and select a build option (Previously Saved Config)
- Click Start “Start customizing based on profile”
- Select the version of Apache and click “Next Step”.
Does PHP support MySQLi?
PHP MySQLi functions gives to access the MySQLi database servers. PHP works with MySQLi version 4.1. 13 or newer.
How do I know if MySQLi is enabled?
Check if MySQLi is Installed
You can do that by visiting a phpinfo() page that you made, or by running this command: php -m | grep mysqli.
Does MySQLi work with MySQL?
MySQLi extension added in PHP 5.5 and will work on MySQL 4.1. … MySQL provides the procedural interface. MySQLi provides both procedural and object-oriented interface. MySQL extension does not support stored procedure.
How do I download MySQLi?
The MySQLi extension is designed to work with MySQL version 4.1. 13 or newer, So have to download MySQL. All downloads for MySQL are located at MySQL Downloads. Pick the latest version number for MySQL Community Server you want and, as exactly as possible, the platform you want.
How do I enable MySQLi extension?
how to enable MySQLi extension on web-server with cPanel?
- Step 1 : Log into WHM panel.
- Step 2 : Go to Home » Software » EasyApache 4.
- Step 3 : Click on “Customize”
- Step 4 : Go to PHP Extensions.
Is MySQLi an API?
The MySQLi Extension (MySQL Improved) is a relational database driver used in the PHP scripting language to provide an interface with MySQL databases. There are three main API options when considering connecting to a MySQL database server: PHP’s MySQL Extension. PHP’s MySQLi Extension.
What is better MySQLi or PDO?
The main advantage of PDO over MySQLi is in the database support. PDO supports 12 different database types, in opposition to MySQLi, which supports MySQL only. When you have to switch your project to use another database, PDO makes the process simpler.
Does xampp come Mysqli?
1. Because these xampp versions also support Mysqli by default.
How do I know if PHP IMAP is installed?
First, you need to check whether PHP IMAP is installed or not. lets check with phpinfo() function.
Enable IMAP in Linux
- Open your terminal.
- Run below command. sudo apt-get install php5-imap.
- To enable IMAP you can run below command. sudo php5enmod imap.
- Restart apache server with the following command.