How do I access my email in cPanel?
Log in to cPanel. In the EMAIL section of the cPanel home screen, click Email Accounts. Under Email Accounts, locate the e-mail account that you want to access, and then click Check Email. Alternatively, you can use the URL http://www.example.com:2096, where example.com is your domain name, to access webmail.
Where is mail folder in cPanel?
The main cPanel username has an e-mail address by default and its folders are the ones in the /home/username/mail folder.
Does cPanel have email?
Web-hosting email service included in cPanel is a common email hosting, which allows you to send emails, manage email accounts through webmail and email clients (Outlook, Thunderbird, Mail.
How do I add an email account to cPanel?
To create an email account:
- Log in to cPanel.
- Look for the Email section, then click Email Accounts.
- Click the + Create button located on the right-hand side.
- On the next page, enter the required details to create a new email account. …
- You will notice the Optional Settings. …
- Click + Create to finalize.
What is cPanel email account?
You can create and manage email accounts of your domain through this interface. You can Create email address, configure your mail client, change your passwords and access your webmail directly.
What is mail folder?
A mail folder in a user’s mailbox, such as Inbox and Drafts. Mail folders can contain messages, other Outlook items, and child mail folders.
How do I download all emails from cPanel?
Open Webmail via cPanel:
- Login to the cPanel account that owns the email address you are looking to export.
- On the main cPanel page for the account find and click the “Email Accounts” button.
- Now on the Email Accounts page, find the email address you’d like to export emails for.
How do I download my email from Hostgator cPanel?
How to Export Email via Horde
- Log in to your webmail. …
- Right-click the folder from which you wish to export messages. …
- Select Export from the options.
- The resulting pop-up will allow you to select to download either an uncompressed or a . …
- Click OK in the pop-up window to start the download of the .
How do I forward email in cPanel?
Forward All Email for a Domain
- Log into the cPanel.
- Click Forwarders in the Mail section.
- Click Add Domain Forwarder.
- Select the Domain you want to forward email from, in the drop-down box. Then, enter the domain you want to forward to. …
- Click Add Domain Forwarder.
How do I open my cPanel email in Gmail?
To do this, head over to Google Account sign up page. Fill in your name and then instead of entering a new email address click Use my current email address instead. Then enter the cPanel email address you have connected to your Gmail account, and choose a password. When you’re done, click Next.
How do I send an email from cPanel webmail?
Sending emails with attachments (cPanel webmail)
- Log in to Webmail and choose the Horde option, if not already your default webmail.
- Click New Message to compose a new email message.
- On the New Message window, click Add Attachment.
- Select the file(s) you want to attachment.
How do I setup a email account?
Add a New Email Account
- Open the Gmail app and navigate to the Settings section.
- Tap Add account.
- Tap Personal (IMAP/POP) and then Next.
- Enter your full email address and tap Next.
- Choose the type of email account you will be using. …
- Enter the password for your email address and tap Next.
How do I open an email from a website?
More videos on YouTube
- Enter your username and password once webmail login page appears, and then click Log in. Username: In the Email Address text box, type the e-mail address for the account you want to access webmail. …
- You should now be logged in. …
- After webmail application selection, the webmail interface appears.
What mail server does cPanel use?
cPanel has an integrated mail transfer agent called Exim, and, like all MTAs, it uses SMTP to communicate with mail clients and other MTAs. That’s why MTAs are sometimes called SMTP servers.