How do I add a host to Webex?
To make someone else the host and stay in the meeting, go to the participants list . Then, right-click the name of new host and click Assign as Host. To make someone else the host and then leave the meeting, click Leave meeting and then choose Leave meeting. Choose a new host and click Leave meeting.
How do I give host privileges to a Webex before a meeting?
How do I use the join before host option to allow someone else to conduct my meeting?
- Schedule a new meeting or edit an existing meeting.
- Click on the Show advanced options drop-down.
- Click on the Scheduling options drop-down.
- Next to Join before host, check the box for Attendees can join x minutes before start time.
How do I give someone access to my Webex account?
Under My Calendars, click the More options icon next to Calendar, and then select Sharing and permissions. Enter the name or email address of the person you want to add as a delegate. Select Delegate from the permissions drop-down menu, and then click Share.
Can multiple people use one Webex host account?
If your Webex contract provides the concurrent license option, you can add any number of user accounts. Your contract limits the number of users who can simultaneously host or attend sessions. … You can also add individual or multiple user accounts from Site Administration.
How do I add an alternate host in Webex?
Add an Alternate Host to a Webex Meeting
- Log into UMD Webex.
- Click the Webex Meetings tab. Select Schedule a Meeting.
- Under Attendees, check the box next to Let anyone with a host account on this site host my meeting. …
- Enter the rest of the meeting information, and click Start.
How do I host Webex without permission?
To enable Join Before Host for a host account:
- Log in to your Webex Site Administration page.
- Click on User Management > Edit User.
- Enter search criteria for the host account in the User name: or Email: field, then click the Search button.
- Click on the name link of the host account.
How do I delegate a host in Webex?
Select the Permissions tab from the Properties window. Enter the name or email address of the person you want to assign as a delegate. Open the Permissions drop-down menu, select Delegate, and then click Add. Click Done.
How do I add multiple hosts to Webex?
Webex Meeting: Add Alternate Host to Webex Meetings
- Select Schedule Webex Meeting in the menu bar.
- Enter the meetings details and add attendees in the To: field.
- Navigate to Change Settings in the menu bar.
- Under the Resource tab select the attendee you would like to add as an alternate host.
Can anyone host a Webex meeting?
You can let anyone with a host account on your site or anyone joining from an authenticated Cisco video device host your Personal Room meetings without the host PIN. Sign in to your Cisco Webex Site and go to Preferences > My Personal Room.
How do I change the host of a Webex meeting?
Transfer the Host Role During a Webex Meeting or Webex Training Session. You can transfer the host role during a Webex meeting, Personal Room meeting, or training session. Go to the Participants panel, right-click on the participant who you want to make the host, and then click Change Role To > Host.
How do I schedule a Webex meeting on behalf of someone else?
Scheduling a Webex meeting on behalf of another user
- Sign in to your Webex site.
- In Modern View, click on the Schedule a Meeting tile.
- In the “Schedule for” drop-down list, select the host’s name for whom you’re scheduling the meeting. …
- Enter the details of the meeting. …
- Select Schedule to schedule your meeting for later.
How do I send a Webex meeting on behalf of someone else?
Sign in to your Webex site. Select Schedule to go to the Schedule a Meeting page. In the Schedule for drop-down list, select the host’s name for whom you’re scheduling the meeting. To see this option, the person whom you’re scheduling the meeting for must have allowed another host to schedule meetings on their behalf.
What is the difference between host and presenter in Webex?
There are three roles within Webex Meetings, which are referenced below. Host Role: The host is the person who schedules, starts and ends the session and or recordings of the session. … Presenter: Responsible for sharing and annotating presentations, whiteboards, documents, and applications in a meeting.