How do I delete my cPanel account?
Deleting a cPanel from WHM
Login to your Web Host Manager(WHM). Type ‘terminate’ in the WHM search (on the left). Under the Account Functions section, click Terminate Accounts. Select the Remove button to the right of the account you want to delete.
How do I stop Hosting cPanel?
If you’re already logged in, click on ACCOUNT in the top right, and select Domain Management. In the block of icons next to your domain, click the leftmost icon that says cPanel. This should bring you to the Web Hosting page. Scroll to the bottom of the page, and select Cancel Hosting on the bottom right.
Can I cancel a Hosting?
Click the account icon in the top right-hand corner, then click Products from the drop-down. Click the Renew button next to your Hosting account. Choose Do Not Renew from the renewal options presented. Select a reason for cancellation (optional) to provide feedback, then click the Continue button.
How do I cancel my subscription to Hosting?
You can cancel your hostinger account services and subscriptions in just 3 clicks, first on the “Hosting” tab, then on the “Manage” button beside the subscription and lastly on “Deactivate Account” button. If you wish to cancel your Hostinger subscription, all it takes is three clicks.
How do I suspend an account in WHM?
To Suspend or Unsuspend an account:
- Log into your WHM.
- Click Manage Account Suspensions under Account Functions in left menu of WHM.
- Select the account in question by clicking on either the username or the main domain on the account. …
- Click on either Suspend or Unsuspend.
How can I get my name off cheap?
How to cancel Namecheap subscription in easy steps
- Sign in to your Namecheap account.
- Select Account in the top left-right corner.
- Select Domain list.
- In the top right-hand corner, select All Products.
- In front of the hosting service associated with your domain name, select Manage.
- Select the Cancel service button.
How do I cancel Krystal hosting?
To cancel your cPanel hosting service, you will need to be logged in to your Krystal Client Area.
- Click on My Services to view your cPanel hosting packages.
- Click Manage Product on the package you would like to cancel.
- Scroll down to the Billing Information section. …
- Complete the required details:
How do I cancel my choice plus hosting?
Canceling Your Hosting Account Now
To cancel your hosting account, please contact us by phone at 888-401-4678.
How do I remove a subscription from a website?
Option 1 – Cancel your subscription
- In the Home menu, click Settings, then click Billing & account.
- Click Billing.
- Under Subscriptions, click your site subscription. …
- Click Cancel subscription. …
- Select your reason for cancelling your subscription from the drop-down menu, then click Next.
How do I cancel a website?
Delete a site
- On a computer, open a site in classic Google Sites.
- Click Settings. Manage Site.
- Click General. Delete this site.
- To confirm that you want to delete the site, click Delete.
How do I delete hosting?
You can easily deactivate your account by going to Hosting tab and clicking on Manage:
- Then navigating to Deactivate Account:
- After clicking on Deactivate Account you will be presented with a warning, make sure to read it carefully. …
- That’s it!
How do I turn off auto renew on hosting?
There, click on the Options button (⋮) in front of the service in question, and choose Renewal Settings: Once there, simply click on the toggle button near Activate auto-renewal, making it gray: And save changes. Congratulations, automatic renewal is successfully disabled for the chosen service!
How do I cancel hosting on GoDaddy?
To cancel your GoDaddy hosting account:
- Click ‘Web Hosting. ‘
- Click ‘Upgrades or Options’ next to the account you want to cancel.
- Click ‘Cancel this account. ‘
- Click ‘Cancel Account. ‘
- Your GoDaddy hosting account should now be cancelled and you should not be charged again!