How do I disable WHM in terminal?
Server administrators can create the /var/cpanel/disable_whm_terminal_ui touch file to disable the terminal application for WHM users. This includes both resellers with root access and the root user. The system does not create this file by default.
How do I disable Mail Server in cPanel?
- Log into your Control Panel.
- Under Mail, click Mail Accounts.
- Click on Mail Settings.
- Uncheck Activate mail service on domain.
- Click OK.
What is PHP-FPM service for cPanel daemons?
cpanel_php_fpm — PHP-FPM service for cPanel Daemons
This daemon improves the performance of PHP-based internal applications that ship with cPanel & WHM, such as: phpMyAdmin. … Webmail applications. Any third-party PHP application that the user installs.
What is WHM terminal?
The Terminal is an interface to the managing the server operating system via a shell. The Terminal interface is the one of the main feature of WHM/cPanel and it allows users to access the server terminal application for direct from the WHM/cPanel session.
How do I enable terminal in WHM?
Enable Shell Access
- Login to WHM.
- Navigate to the “Account Functions”.
- Click on the option “Manage Shell Access”. …
- Search for the cPanel user in the search menu and by default, the option is selected as a disabled shell, change it to normal shell or jailed shell.
How do I enable my cPanel email?
How to Enable Email in cPanel
- Sign in to your website’s cPanel, located at “yourname.com/cpanel”. …
- Scroll down to the Mail header and click on the “Email Accounts” icon.
- Type an email username of your choice into the “email” field.
How do I enable email function?
The php. ini File
- Open your php. ini file (if you don’t know where this is, see below)
- Search for the line that reads [mail function]
- Add/change the details of your mail server. This could be a local mail server or the mail server of your ISP.
- Save/close the php. ini file.
- Restart your web server.
How do I turn off PHP-FPM?
If you wish for it to be off, you will toggle the switch to “Off,” which will allow your domains to no longer run on PHP-FPM. Then click the Customize button next to “Currently Installed Packages” and then click “PHP Extensions.” You can uninstall the PHP-FPM extensions for each version of PHP from this page.
What is PHP-FPM service?
PHP-FPM (FastCGI Process Manager) is an alternative to FastCGI implementation of PHP with some additional features useful for sites with high traffic. It is the preferred method of processing PHP pages with NGINX and is faster than traditional CGI based methods such as SUPHP or mod_php for running a PHP script.
What is cPanel Cpdavd?
The cpdavd daemon is “WebDav” which was introduced in cPanel 11 to allow users to mount their home directory on their personal computer, always having access to the files and content.
How do I enable Shell access in cPanel?
To enable SSH for an existing cPanel account:
- Log in to WHM.
- From the left navigation menu, type in manage shell access in the Search box.
- Select Manage Shell Access.
- Locate the account you wish to modify.
- Select the type of SSH access to be applied on the account — Normal Shell, Jailed Shell, or Disabled Shell.
Where is cmd in cPanel?
In cPanel & WHM version 72 and later, you can use cPanel’s Terminal interface (cPanel >> Home >> Advanced >> Terminal) or WHM’s Terminal interface (WHM >> Home >> Advanced >> Terminal) to access the command line from within the interface.
How do I run composer in cPanel?
To use Composer, you must enable several PHP modules in EasyApache.
- Login to your Cpanel WHM dashboard and search for EasyApache.
- Click on the EasyApache 4 to enable PHP modules.
- Click on the button Customize .
- Navigate to PHP Extensions section.
- Search for extensions Iconv & Mbstring to install.