How do I install IMAP extension?
Enable IMAP in XAMPP
- go to the file xamppphpphp. ini and open php. ini in your editor.
- find ;extension=php_imap.dll.
- Remove semicolon from ;extension=php_imap. dll.
- Now, now it should looks like extension=php_imap.dll.
- Save your file and restart the xampp server.
How do I enable Fileinfo in PHP INI cPanel?
In the Currently Installed Packages section, click on the Customize button. Click on the PHP Extensions option from the left. In the Search field, type to enter ‘fileinfo‘. Click the toggle button(s) next to the PHP version(s) that you would like the PHP extension installed for.
How do I enable PHP Intl extension in cPanel?
If you have a cPanel account, this is something you can manage. Access your cPanel dashboard then go to Software>Select PHP Version. From there, you should see the option to enable INTL. It should be enabled by default.
What is PHP IMAP?
PHP-IMAP is a wrapper for common IMAP communication without the need to have the “native” php-imap module installed / enabled. … You can enable the php-imap module in order to handle edge cases, improve message decoding quality and is required if you want to use legacy protocols such as pop3.
How do I enable Fileinfo extension?
How do I enable FileInfo in PHP
- Find the PHP installation, look in the ext folder and make sure the file php_fileinfo. dll is present.
- In the PHP installation, look for the php. ini file and open it with Notepad or similar text editor.
- Search for php_fileinfo. dll and you may find a commented out section.
What is Fileinfo PHP extension?
This extension can be enabled by default as of PHP 5.3. 0. Before this time, fileinfo was a PECL extension but no longer maintained there. Windows users must include bundled php_fileinfo. dll DLL file in php.
How do I enable PHP version in cPanel?
Now, let’s learn how to do that ourselves!
- Step 1: Login to your cPanel.
- Step 2: Click on the Select PHP Version tool under Software:
- Step 3: Select the desired PHP version from the drop down list, then click on Set as current and Save the change: That’s it! The new PHP version is already enabled for your user.
What is Intl extension?
The Internationalization extension (Intl) is a wrapper for the ICU library, a set of C/C++ and Java libraries that provide Unicode and Globalization support for software applications. It enables PHP programmers to perform UCA-conformant collation and date/time/number/currency formatting in their scripts.
How do I enable Intl WHM?
How do I install php intl in WHM?
- Login to WHM with the root user.
- Go toMain >> Software >> Module Installers. or search for “Module Installers” on the left.
- Click onManagenext to PHP Pecl. …
- Once there, clicked “show available modules”, find “intl” and install it.
What do I put for IMAP server?
IMAP Server Name: mail.name.com. IMAP Port: 993. SMTP Server Name: mail.name.com. SMTP Port: 587 (for TLS) or 465 (for SSL)
How IMAP works step by step?
IMAP: The Basics
As its name implies, IMAP allows you to access your email messages wherever you are; much of the time, it is accessed via the Internet. Basically, email messages are stored on servers. Whenever you check your inbox, your email client contacts the server to connect you with your messages.