How do I give someone access to my cPanel?
How to Add a New User in cPanel
- Log in to your cPanel account.
- Scroll to the Preferences section and click on User Manager.
- Once User Manager opens, click the Add User button to begin creating a new user account.
- Create the new user account by filling in the form provided. …
- Specify the services the user can access.
How do I access my GoDaddy 2021 cPanel?
How to login to Godaddy Cpanel
- Type Godaddy.com on your Browser and hit Enter.
- Click on Sign-in option located on top Right-hand-side.
- Enter your username and password and click on Login.
- It will take you Godaddy product page, scrawl down a bit and click on Web Hosting.
How do I find my cPanel login details GoDaddy?
Go to your GoDaddy product page. Under Web Hosting, next to the Linux Hosting account you want to use, click Manage. In the account Dashboard, in the Settings section, find your cPanel login.
Is cPanel free with GoDaddy?
Web Hosting with cPanel (Free Trial with Domain) | GoDaddy Community. Catch the highlights from GoDaddy Open 2021. Join the discussion.
How do I set up multiple cPanel accounts on GoDaddy?
Add addon domains to host multiple websites in Linux Hosting
- Under Web Hosting, next to the Linux Hosting account you want to use, click Manage.
- In the account Dashboard, click cPanel Admin.
- In the cPanel Home page, in the Domains section, click Addon Domains.
- Complete the following fields: Field. …
- Click Add Domain.
What is delegate access in GoDaddy?
Delegate access lets GoDaddy customers share access to their accounts with other people, but without having to share passwords or other secure information.
How do I transfer a domain from GoDaddy to cPanel?
Restoring Your Site
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click Web Hosting.
- Next to the cPanel account you want to use, click Manage.
- Click cPanel Admin.
- In the Files section, click Backup Wizard.
- Click Restore.
- Click Home Directory.
What is cPanel Hosting GoDaddy?
cPanel is a web hosting control panel that provides a web hosting customer/owner a user interface intended to help them easily manage their website and shared server. It allows users to create websites using a variety of content management systems (CMS) including WordPress, Drupal, Magento and Joomla.
How do I log into GoDaddy hosting?
Sign in to my GoDaddy account
- Go to the GoDaddy home page.
- In the top right-hand corner, select Sign In (on mobile, select the person icon ). …
- Under Registered Users, select Sign in.
- Enter your Username or Customer #. …
- Enter your Password, then select Sign In.
How do I use GoDaddy email with cPanel?
Adding Email Accounts to Your cPanel Domains
- Log in to gateway.godaddy.com.
- Under to the cPanel account you want to use, click Manage.
- In the Mail section, click Email Accounts.
- Complete the on-screen fields, and then click Create Account. NOTE: Your Mailbox Quota counts toward your account’s Disk Space Usage.
How do I setup my GoDaddy email in Outlook cPanel?
Configuring mail clients with cPanel email
- Log in to your email address.
- Click Configure Mail Client.
- Next to the mail client you want to use, click the link in the Protocols column.
- Follow any instructions or run any files that download to complete the configuration.