Built on cPanel, we designed an enhanced interface with additional tools that make it easier to manage your websites, domains, emails, files, and more, all from one central location.
How do I get my cPanel details from Bluehost?
Accessing the cPanel
- Log in to your Bluehost cPanel account.
- If you are not in the cPanel bar, select the cPanel tab at the top of the account.
How do I find my cPanel login for Bluehost?
The simplest method for finding the login to your Control panel is to go to https://www.Bluehost.com and click on the Control Panel Login button on the top right of the page. This will take you to the login page where you can log in with your username and password.
What is cPanel login details Bluehost?
The username for your account – This is your cPanel username or the domain on the account. The password for your account – This is set when you create the account, and it can also be reset later if you forget. Tip! If you have forgotten your password, please see How to Reset Your Login Password.
How do I access cPanel?
You can login to your cPanel using the address bar of your browser. Type in your website address followed by a colon and then 2083. Accessing your cPanel would look like this https://yoursite.com:2083. You can also log in to your cPanel by typing in /cpanel after your website address.
How do I find my cPanel login?
To access cPanel, enter the IP address or domain and the 2083 port in your preferred browser.
To log in with your cPanel account, perform the following steps:
- Enter your cPanel username in the Username text box.
- Enter your password in the Password text box.
- Click Log in. The cPanel Home interface will appear.
How do I access cPanel from WHM?
How to access cPanel accounts through WHM
- Find the Account Information section.
- Go to List Accounts.
- Next to every account’s domain name, you’ll see the cPanel logo. …
- With this drop-down menu, you have the ability to switch to the other accounts you own.
Where is my cPanel username and password?
cPanel – Your hosting account’s Control Panel
To find your cPanel username: Log into AMP. Click the Account Technical Details button. Your cPanel username will be listed next to Username.
Why can’t I log into my cPanel?
most probably cPanel access ports are blocked on the side of your ISP, local computer, network, firewall or antivirus. In such cases you can use http://cpanel.example.com as it’s using HTTP port 80, which is available for everyone in the Internet. Also, you can check if a specific port is blocked using Telnet command.
How do I change my Bluehost cPanel password?
- Log in to your Bluehost control panel.
- Click the Profile icon towards the top right corner of your screen.
- Click Security in the submenu to manage your passwords.
- Under the Main Password, click the Change Password button.
- Choose the new password you would like to use.