How do I delete a cPanel account?
Click + next to the account you wish to delete. 5. A set of options will appear. Click Terminate Account to delete the account.
If you want to delete a cPanel account in WHM, you can do so in just a few clicks.
- Log into WHM.
- Type “accounts” in the search box.
- Click List Accounts.
How do I manage users in cPanel?
Go to the cPanel dashboard then click Preferences then click User Manager.
- Adding a new user. To add a new user, go to the User Manager interface and click “Add User” Button. …
- Deleting an account. You may decide to delete a user account using your User Manager. …
- Editing an account. …
- Changing the account password.
How do I remove a user from WordPress cPanel?
Locate the “Current Users” section at the bottom of the page, and click the “Delete” icon next to the user you want to delete. Then click “Delete User” to confirm. That’s it!
How do I delete one user?
On the Settings window, click “Accounts”. Click “Family & other users” in the left pane on the Accounts screen. In the right pane on the Accounts screen, scroll down to the Other users section where other user accounts are listed. Click on the account you want to delete.
How do I delete my GoDaddy cPanel account?
Go to your GoDaddy product page. Under Web Hosting, next to the Linux Hosting account you want to use, click Manage. In the upper left corner of the account Dashboard, select FTP Manager. In the cPanel FTP Accounts section, next to the account you want to delete, click Delete.
How do I delete a user in WHM?
How to terminate and permanently delete an account from your WHM server
- Start by navigating to the Account Functions.
- Then go to Terminate Accounts.
- Select an account using the main domain or user, or search for an account below.
- If you’d like to keep this account’s DNS Zone, click here.
How do I change user in cPanel?
Can I change my cPanel account username?
- Go to the Hosting List menu in the bar on the left. Click Manage next to the subscription:
- On the next page, chose the Change cPanel username in the Account Actions drop-down menu:
- Enter the new cPanel username and agree to the disclaimer:
How do I change user roles in cPanel?
NOTE: It is strongly recommended to back up the database before proceeding.
- In cPanel go to phpMyAdmin menu in Databases section: …
- Select the wp_users table, locate the account role you want to change and memorize its ID, you will need it later. …
- Now go to the wp-usermeta table, click on Search.
What is user Manager in cPanel?
The User Manager interface allows you to manage your Subaccounts. … This interface does not allow you to create new cPanel accounts. Hosting providers and system administrators can create new cPanel accounts in WHM’s Create a New Account interface (WHM >> Home >> Account Functions >> Create a New Account).
How do I remove a site from cPanel?
Login to cPanel. Click the Addon Domains button in the Domains section. On the next page, you will see all your Addon domains listed. Click the Remove link beside the domain you want deleted.
How do I completely remove a website from cPanel?
To do this, you can use the cPanel File Manager:
- Log in to cPanel. …
- In the FILES section of the cPanel home screen, click File Manager:
- In the File Manager Directory Selection dialog box, select Web Root, and then click Go.
- Click Select All, and then click Delete.
- In the Delete dialog box, click Delete File(s).
How do I reset my cPanel?
log into your cPanel. Click your username on the top-right of the screen. A menu will drop down, click the Reset Page Settings option. Your cPanel settings and look will then be restored to the original setup.