How do I setup my cPanel email in Outlook for Android?
How to Add a cPanel email account to an Android mobile?
- Open your android mobile, go to the main menu and the “Settings” options, and under the “Accounts” option, tap on “+ Add Account”.
- Now tap on the “Corporate” or the “IMAP” email icon.
How do I setup my cPanel email on my phone?
- Swipe up from the bottom of your device and tap the Settings icon.
- In the Settings menu, tap on Accounts. …
- Tap on Add Account. …
- In the Add an account interface, tap Personal (IMAP).
- In the Enter your email text box, enter your full email address. …
- Enter your password in the Password textbox.
How do I add my cPanel email to Outlook?
How to add cPanel email account to Outlook.com webmail
- Log in to your account here: https://mail.live.com.
- Click on the gear icon on the upper right part of the mailbox page and choose Connected Accounts:
- Under Add a connected account, click Other email accounts:
- Select Manually configure account settings and click OK:
How do I setup my domain email in Outlook Mobile?
How to set up email in Outlook Mobile
- Launch the Outlook app.
- If this is the first account to be setup, skip to step 3. …
- An Add Account screen will appear; enter your email address and select Add Account or Continue – depending on your version.
- Now select Set Up Account Manually.
- Select IMAP under the Advanced setting.
Can I use cPanel on phone?
Go to the Google Play Store on your Android device, search for cPanel, and click Install: … Service: select cPanel or WHM.
How do I create an email in cPanel?
To create an email account:
- Log in to cPanel.
- Look for the Email section, then click Email Accounts.
- Click the + Create button located on the right-hand side.
- On the next page, enter the required details to create a new email account. …
- You will notice the Optional Settings. …
- Click + Create to finalize.
How do I log into my cPanel email on my iPhone?
cPanel email account setup on iPhone
- Select Settings from the home screen of your iPhone:
- Choose Mail, Contacts, Calendars and click on Add Account:
- Choose Other from the appeared list:
- Select Add Mail Account. …
- Select protocol type: IMAP or POP3. …
- Settings are equal both for IMAP and POP3 on this step:
How do I set up roundcube email on Android?
From the home screen, tap Applications > Settings > Accounts & sync > Add account > Manual setup. On the Incoming settings screen, in the Protocol drop-down menu, select POP3. . In the Email address and Username text boxes, enter your full e-mail address, for example email@Yourdomain.com, and then select Next.
How do I access my cPanel email in Outlook?
cPanel email account setup in Outlook 2019
- Open Microsoft Outlook 2019 on your device.
- If you don’t have any mailboxes added yet, you will see the Account Information page. …
- Type in your full email address that was created in your cPanel >> Email Accounts menu and click Connect.
How do I setup my cPanel email in Outlook 2013?
cPanel email account setup in Microsoft Outlook 2013
- Open Outlook, select tab File > Add Account:
- Check the option E-mail Account and fill in the corresponding fields: Your Name: the name you would like the recipients of your emails to see. …
- Once all the fields are filled, click Next:
How do I setup my cPanel roundcube email in Outlook?
How to setup your cPanel / Roundcube email account in Outlook
- add in your email account.
- click advanced options and put a tick in “Let me set up my account manually”
- Click connect.