Is there a cPanel app?
The cPanel App is for Android and iOS devices that allows you to manage your cPanel & WHM accounts.
How do I get to cPanel?
You can login to your cPanel using the address bar of your browser. Type in your website address followed by a colon and then 2083. Accessing your cPanel would look like this https://yoursite.com:2083. You can also log in to your cPanel by typing in /cpanel after your website address.
How do I install cPanel?
How to Install cPanel
- Step 1: Login to the server. Login via SSH to the server using the root username. …
- Step 2: Open a screen. Install screen if it is not yet installed: …
- Step 3: Set a hostname. …
- Step 4: Execute the Installation Command. …
- Step 5: Proceed with web installation. …
- Step 6: Restart the server.
Can I use cPanel on phone?
Go to the Google Play Store on your Android device, search for cPanel, and click Install: … Service: select cPanel or WHM.
How do I use cPanel?
cPanel is where you’ll come to:
- Connect domain names to your hosting.
- Set up emails for your site.
- Install WordPress (or another content management system)
- Back up your website.
- Upload files to your server.
- Check your bandwidth and other usage stats.
- Change various security settings.
- Install add-on apps on your server.
Is cPanel free?
Is cPanel Free? … Even though shared hosting customers typically get cPanel for free, server administrators have to purchase a license. Through cPanel’s accompanying WHM software, hosts can then create additional cPanel accounts for customers and offer them as an added perk.
Does afrihost use cPanel?
If your domain is using external nameservers you will not be able to access cPanel via ClientZone. Follow the steps below to log into cPanel via URL directly: … Enter: cpanel.yourdomainname.co.za. eg: cpanel.afrihost.co.za.
Is cPanel Windows or Linux?
cPanel is available on Linux-based hosting plans, such as Linux Shared, Reseller, VPS, and Linux Dedicated Servers. This control panel is widely considered to be an industry standard.