How do I enable screen sharing for a non host on Zoom?
During the Meeting
- Click on the up arrow near the Share Screen button in your meeting control bar.
- Click Advanced Sharing Options.
- Click All Participants. Your participants may now share the content from their screen.
While viewing another participant’s screen share, click the View Options dropdown menu located at the top of your in-meeting window. Select Request Remote Control, then click Request to confirm. The host or participant will get a notification asking if they want to allow you to control their screen.
Why is screen sharing not working?
The reason is that screen sharing is a graphics-intensive process. So, if you are using an older processor, you may need to get rid of some memory to make room for screen sharing. Quit all Running Apps, and this includes the app you are trying to share the screen. After that, try using the screen sharing feature again.
In the In Meeting (Basic) section, make sure Show Zoom windows during screen share is enabled. This setting will allow the setting to appear in the desktop client. Sign out of the Zoom desktop client and sign back in. … Click the Share Screen tab and make sure Show Zoom windows during screen share is enabled.
Sharing your screen with screen mirroring
- In your meeting, click Share Screen.
- Choose iPhone/iPad.
- (Optional) If you would like to share your phone audio into the meeting, check Share sound.
- Click Share.
- If prompted, choose to install the plug-in.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to connect your iOS device.
In Circuit, both video and screen sharing are possible during a call at the same time. This is only available on the Circuit web client and Desktop App. If video is active, simply start screen sharing and Circuit will automatically display the screen share next to the video, or vice-versa.
Hold down on the record button until the Screen Recording option appears. Tap Zoom. Tap Start Broadcast. After a count of 3, your entire device screen will be shared into the meeting.