How do I find my MySQL server name cPanel?
In order to find your Hostname in cPanel, follow the steps provided below.
- Login to your cPanel installation.
- On the left side, you will see “Stats”. Find that, and click “expand stats”.
- Scroll down the statistics, and you will find “Server Name”.
- The Hostname would be [ServerName]. yourdomain.com.
How do I find my cPanel server name?
Find Your Server Name in cPanel
- Log into your cPanel.
- Click the Server Information link in the General Information section.
- You will then see your Server Name listed along with additional information about your server.
What is MySQL hostname on cPanel?
By default, cPanel also uses localhost for its MySQL hostname.
How do I access my cPanel server?
To access cPanel, enter the IP address or domain and the 2083 port in your preferred browser.
To log in with your cPanel account, perform the following steps:
- Enter your cPanel username in the Username text box.
- Enter your password in the Password text box.
- Click Log in. The cPanel Home interface will appear.
How do I find server configuration in cPanel?
How to check server information in cPanel
- Log into your cPanel account (you can find the cPanel username and password in the Welcome Email you received from your host)
- On the right side of the cPanel click the Server Information link.
What is connection name in MySQL workbench?
Enter a name for the connection in the “Connection Name” field. Select “Standard (TCP/IP)” as the “Connection Type”. Enter your server’s IP address in the “Hostname” field. Specify the “Port” as “3306”.
How do I find my cPanel server IP?
How To Find My Account’s IP Address In cPanel
- Login to cPanel at yourdomain.com/cpanel or yourdomain.com:2083 or yourdomain.com:2082 or through CHI in the Shared Hosting area.
- Click on Statistics (1) on the left side of cPanel and then go to Server Information (2)
- Locate your account’s IP address.
How do I find out my server name?
Follow these instructions to find your computer’s Host Name and MAC address.
- Open the command prompt. Click on the Windows Start menu and search “cmd” or “Command Prompt” in the taskbar. …
- Type in ipconfig /all and press Enter. This will display your network configuration.
- Find your machine’s Host Name and MAC Address.
Where do I find server name?
Open the DOS interface of your computer by typing the letters “cmd” into the “Open” field of the run menu. After you press enter, a new window should open which includes the DOS command prompt. In this window, type “Hostname” and press the enter key. Your computer’s server name should appear.
How do I find MySQL hostname and port?
Now In the right pane, right-click on the “TCP/IP” protocol and go to properties – In the bottom there is TCP port – 1433(This is default) if your sql instance is other than default it will be dynamic port. For host name RUN>>CMD>hostname>> this will provide host name of the server.