Which of the following best describes the MySQL root password role in a cPanel & WHM environment?
Which of the following best describes the role of the MySQL root password in a cPanel & WHM environment? A password that is primarily handled via automated means by cPanel & WHM back-end services, and can be reset as needed.
How do I find MySQL root password in cPanel?
Reset/Change the MySQL Root Password on a cPanel Server (Linux)
- Log in to the WHM admin interface at: https://cpanel.yourserver.com:2087 (Using your server’s hostname or IP address.)
- Look in SQL Services > MySQL Root Password.
- Choose a secure password and commit the change. That’s all you need to do!
Which of the following options describes an action that can be performed from within WHM MultiPHP Manager interface?
Which of the following options describes an action that can be performed from within WHM’s MultiPHP Manager interface? You can turn on PHP-FPM, per-virtual host, from this interface.
Which of the following feature categories within a cPanel account interface will allow users to view their bandwidth usage statistics?
1) Login to your cPanel interface. You could login to cPanel by adding :2083 to your domain name in the address bar or ‘cpanel.yourdomain.name’ in your browser. 2) Go to Metrics >> Bandwidth. … With this feature, you can view also the current month’s bandwidth usage.
What is password of MySQL root?
In MySQL, by default, the username is root and there’s no password.
How set MySQL root password?
How to Reset or Change MySQL Root Password on Linux or Windows
- Step 1: Log in as the MySQL User.
- Step 2: Find the .pid File for the MySQL Service.
- Step 3: Kill the mysqld Process.
- Step 4: Create the Password File.
- Step 5: Restart the MySQL Server and Apply the New Password.
- Step 6: Cleaning Up.
What is MySQL root?
What is the Root Account? … It’s a superuser account that has god-like privileges in all the MySQL databases. The initial root account password is empty by default, so anyone can connect to the MySQL server as root without a password and be granted all privileges!
How set MySQL root password in Ubuntu?
How to Change MySQL Root Password in Ubuntu 20.04
- Step 1: Check the version of MySQL on Ubuntu 20.04. …
- Step 2: Stop the MySQL server. …
- Step 3: Skip Grant Tables & Networking. …
- Step 4: Start the MySQL service. …
- Step 5: Confirm the status of the MySQL Server. …
- Step 6: Sign In to the MySQL shell. …
- Step 7: Alter the root password.
How do I change the MySQL root password in Centos 7?
Change mysql root password on Centos7.
- Stop mysql: systemctl stop mysqld.
- Set the mySQL environment option. …
- Start mysql usig the options you just set. …
- Login as root. …
- Update the root user password with these mysql commands. …
- Stop mysql. …
- Unset the mySQL envitroment option so it starts normally next time. …
- Start mysql normally:
Which of the following options best describes the term email reputation?
Which of the following options best describes the term email reputation? It is a calculation on the likelihood of a message being spam based on other messages sent from the same SERVER.
What is PHP-FPM service?
PHP-FPM (FastCGI Process Manager) is an alternative to FastCGI implementation of PHP with some additional features useful for sites with high traffic. It is the preferred method of processing PHP pages with NGINX and is faster than traditional CGI based methods such as SUPHP or mod_php for running a PHP script.
What actions can you perform in the WHM home email mail Queue Manager interface?
The Mail Queue Manager feature in WHM allows you to view, delete, and attempt to deliver queued emails that have not yet left the server. It can be a handy tool for diagnosing a variety of issues with mail deliverability, such as spotting signs of a compromised account sending spam from the server.
What is Linux hosting with cPanel?
cPanel is an online Linux-based graphical interface (GUI) used as a control panel to simplify website and server management. cPanel allows you to publish websites, manage domains, organize web files, create email accounts, and more. … Many web hosting companies supply cPanel to customers as part of their hosting package.
How do I access cPanel Hostinger?
1. Manage or add payment methods to managed account. 2. Invite others to access account.
How to grant access?
- Login to your Hostinger Profile.
- Hover onto your profile picture and click on “Access Manager”.
- Fill in the email address and select one of the 2 options.