What is cPHulk?
cPHulk is an additional security feature in WHM that will block login attempts in cPanel, WHM, SSH, FTP and IMAP/POP3 services. Just like LFD, it blocks IP addresses after too many failed logins from a single IP address.
How do I access cPHulk cPanel?
To enable cPHulk, you can simply log into your WHM panel and navigate to the Security Center section. Select the cPHulk Brute Force Protection option.
Select the cPHulk Brute Force Protection option.
- cPHulk Configuration. …
- cPHulk Whitelist/Blacklist Manager. …
- Remove cPHulk IP Block.
What is cPHulk brute force protection?
cPHulk is a Brute Force Protection component provided by cPanel software. It detects multiple invalid login requests made to the server’s services and applies the blocks according to the cPHulk component settings.
How do I disable cPHulk?
How to Permanently Disable cpHulk from WHM
- Search for “cpHulk” in the left bar.
- In the cpHulk control panel, move the switch from On to Off to disable cpHulk protection.
How do I restart cPHulk?
To restart cPHulk, perform one of the following actions:
- Call WHM API 1’s configureservice function. This also rebuilds and restarts Dovecot. …
- Perform a soft restart. Then, rebuild and then restart Dovecot. …
- Perform a hard restart and force the system to flush the service’s memory. Then, rebuild and restart Dovecot.
How do I whitelist in cPHulk?
1) Login to WHM as a root user. 2) Navigate to Security Center >> cPHulk Brute Force Protection. 3) To whitelist an IP address, select “Whitelist Management”, enter the IP address which you want to whitelist and click the button “Add”.
How do I disable cPanel firewall?
- Log into WHM.
- Navigate to ConfigServer Security & Firewall.
- Click “Firewall Disable”