Where is Apache config file located?
All the configuration files for Apache are located in /etc/httpd/conf and /etc/httpd/conf. d . The data for websites you’ll run with Apache is located in /var/www by default, but you can change that if you want.
Where is the config file in cPanel?
The server copies the default /etc/cpanel. config file and saves it as the /var/cpanel/cpanel. config file.
How do I access Apache config file?
1Log in to your website with the root user via a terminal and navigate to the configuration files in the folder located at /etc/httpd/ by typing cd /etc/httpd/. Open the httpd. conf file by typing vi httpd. conf.
How do I edit httpd conf in cPanel?
How to Edit Httpd. Conf in Cpanel
- Log in to WHM/cPanel as the root user. Video of the Day.
- Open the “Service Configuration” section.
- Open the “Apache Configuration” section.
- Click “Global Configuration” to access the httpd. …
- Make your desired changes, then click the “Save” button.
How do I find Apache config syntax?
You can use both apachectl and httpd tool to test your Apache configuration from the terminal.
Steps to test Apache configuration without restarting service:
- Launch your preferred terminal application.
- Edit Apache configuration file using your preferred text editor. …
- Test configuration file syntax using Apache binary.
Where is Apache config file in Centos?
The primary Apache configuration file is /etc/httpd/conf/httpd. conf, most of the changes to Apache will be made here.
How do I find server configuration in cPanel?
How to check server information in cPanel
- Log into your cPanel account (you can find the cPanel username and password in the Welcome Email you received from your host)
- On the right side of the cPanel click the Server Information link.
Where is tweak settings in cPanel?
WHM Tweak Settings section is where you will find many, many options for your cPanel server. To access and modify WHM Tweak Settings: Access WHM. Go to Server Configuration >> Tweak Settings.
Where is opt folder in cPanel?
The opt/ directory is available at the root/ directory level.
How do I access config files?
To access your config files, select the respective server and navigate over to the left side menu and select Config Files. You will then be presented with a list of configuration files the panel deems editable.
Where is server configuration file?
When using the option ‘Log on and load configuration from a server’, when you log on the server configuration will be copied to the local folder, PRIVATE_FOLDERFotoStationServer Configuration.
What is the Apache configuration file?
Apache is configured by placing directives in plain text configuration files. The main configuration file is usually called httpd. conf . The location of this file is set at compile-time, but may be overridden with the -f command line flag.
How do I edit httpd conf in Apache?
Modifying the httpd. conf file in the Apache conf folder
- Create a backup copy of the httpd. …
- Open the httpd.conf file and locate the Listen statement in the file. …
- Add two new Listen statements; one for HTTP and one for HTTPS, as shown below:
How do I open httpd conf in Ubuntu?
So use httpd. conf on Ubuntu is specifically for your servers specific configuration. You may still need to want to edit apache2.
Httpd. conf Location for Specific Ubuntu Versions.
|Ubuntu Version||httpd.conf Location|
|Ubuntu 8.10 Intrepid Ibex||/etc/apache2/httpd.conf|
|Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick Meerkat||/etc/apache2/httpd.conf|
Where is httpd conf in godaddy?
You will find httpd. conf file at /usr/local/apache/conf directory.