How do I fix attempting to start Apache?
- Find out the Apache version you are using, you can find this by looking in Services (Control panel, Admin Tools, Services) and finding Apache in my case it was listed as Apache2.4.
- Close XAMPP.
- Run cmd as admin.
- execute ‘sc delete “Apache2. …
- execute ‘sc delete “mySQL”‘, again remove the ” when you type it.
How do I fix Apache?
With a few simple modifications, you should be able to fix the problem and get Apache up and running again.
How to Fix the XAMPP Error “Apache Shutdown Unexpectedly” in macOS
- Step 1: Open the XAMPP Apache Configuration. …
- Step 2: Open the Conf File. …
- Step 3: Update the Port Settings. …
- Step 4: Restart Apache.
How do I enable Apache server?
Debian/Ubuntu Linux Specific Commands to Start/Stop/Restart Apache
- Restart Apache 2 web server, enter: # /etc/init.d/apache2 restart. $ sudo /etc/init.d/apache2 restart. …
- To stop Apache 2 web server, enter: # /etc/init.d/apache2 stop. …
- To start Apache 2 web server, enter: # /etc/init.d/apache2 start.
Can not run Apache XAMPP?
To make this change, open the XAMPP control panel but don’t start MySQL or Apache. Instead, click on Configure in the Apache row and select the Apache (httpd. conf) option. … With those changes made, restart XAMPP and start up Apache and MySQL.
How do you fix Apache will not start without the configured ports free?
Apache WILL NOT start without the configured ports free! Quickest Solution to the Problem is, Quit Skype and relaunch the Xampp Control Panel or As a Permanent Solution You can reconfigure Apache and the Xampp Control Panel to listen on a Different Port.
How do I fix attempting to start MySQL?
16 Answers. If you have MySQL already installed on your windows then go to services. msc file on your windows and right click the MySQL file and stop the service, now open your XAMPP and start MySQL. Now MySQL will start on the port 3306.
Why Apache server is not working?
first go to in configure httpd. conf folder in apache and open change the port value 80 instead of 8080 ( two place u need to check in code ) . then go to services (click ur start button and type this in ” search programs and file “) and then search for “Web Deployment Agent Service”and stop it.
How do I restart Apache on Windows?
- Click the start button and type CMD (if on Windows Vista or later and Apache is installed as a service make sure this is an elevated command prompt)
- In the command window that appears type cd C:xamppapachebin (the default installation path for Xampp)
- Then type httpd -k restart.
How do I know if Apache is running?
Apache HTTP web server
Go to http://server-ip:80 on your web browser. A page saying your Apache server is running properly should show up. This command will show whether Apache is running or has stopped.
How do I start Apache on Windows?
Install Apache Service
- In your Command Prompt window, enter (or paste) the following command: httpd.exe -k install -n “Apache HTTP Server”
- From your Command Prompt window enter the following command and press ‘Enter.
- Restart your server and open a web browser once you are logged back in.
How do I run Apache on Termux?
Setting Apache2 HTTP Server
- Start termux anew, then enter $ ./start-ubuntu.sh to enter into Ubuntu shell.
- Use apt to install Apache2 like.
How do I restart httpd?
To Restart Apache httpd server type,
- systemctl restart httpd.
- We can use the reload option to just reload the httpd. conf file instead of restarting the entire httpd process.
- systemctl reload httpd. …
- apachectl restart. …
- apachectl graceful. …
- service httpd restart.
Why my localhost is not working?
Another possibility for localhost not working is a corrupted HOSTS file. Try deleting it and recreating it with an editor that is not notepad. that activates the new entries in your hosts file.
How do I fix localhost problems?
If you’re still having this problem, try this:
- Edit your hosts file (with elevated privileges)
- Uncomment the line “#127.0. 0.1 localhost” (ie- remove the #)
- Save the file as is. hosts with no extension.
Why my localhost is not working XAMPP?
The ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED page in Chrome. Fortunately, the solution is fairly simple. You simply need to append the listening port to the address. For example, if you’re using the most common alternative port, you would enter http://localhost:8080 instead of just http://localhost.